Exhibition sales and bookings
Energy Networks 2021 has been postponed with new dates to be released shortly
Due to ongoing travel restrictions and border closures, it has become increasingly difficult to hold a successful face-to-face conference. As such, Energy Networks Australia has made the difficult decision to not proceed with EN2021 on 9-11 November.
The team are endeavouring to postpone the event to mid-March 2022. A final decision on this will be made by the ENA Board in mid-September and will advise of the new dates as soon as possible.
We regret that we find ourselves in this position again, but our priority is to deliver a successful event for our members, sponsors, exhibitors and the energy sector.
In a busy world often dominated with social media, the importance of connecting in a live face-to-face setting has never been more important. Exhibiting at this world-class conference and exhibition will put your products and services in front of the industry. Speak directly to decision-makers, demonstrate your products and promote your value in an environment purpose-built for business discussion.
Click here to view the Exhibition Prospectus.
Click here to view the Exhibition Opportunities.
Click here to view the Exhibition Floorplan.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to have your company associated with Australia’s premier energy network event.
- One of the largest energy events in Australia
- Over 800 attendees from across Australia and around the globe are anticipated to attend EN2021
- Tailor a booth to feature your goods and services and promote business discussion
How do I book?
- 1. Download and view the Exhibition Prospectus here.
- 2. Complete the exhibition application form via the Exhibition Application Form.* Please note those who exhibited at Energy Networks Australia Conference + Exhibition in 2018 will be given preference when processing applications.
- 3. An Energy Networks Australia representative for EN2021 will be in touch to confirm your allocation or to further discuss options to suit your requirements. To view full terms and conditions for exhibiting at the EN2021 Conference + Exhibition click here.
For any questions please call: Vanessa Caldwell on 0420 216 133 or [email protected]
COVID-19 contingency policy
ENA recognises that EN2021 is being held in uncertain times due to the global pandemic. We are planning for a full in-person conference and exhibition. However should last minute border, travel or quarantine restrictions apply for an Australian state(s) and registered delegates are unable to attend in person, arrangements have been made to modify the conference program. Conference sessions will be live streamed to enable two way interaction between in-person and virtual speakers as well as delegates. While virtual delegates will be able to interact with exhibitors through the conference app, ENA appreciates that a hybrid event may impact the value of an exhibitor’s package, therefore the following arrangements will apply for exhibitors:
- If EN2021 is cancelled due to QLD COVID-related travel restrictions, exhibitors will receive a full refund of their package;
- If EN2021 delegate numbers are materially impacted due to COVID-related travel restrictions; exhibitors will receive partial refunds linked to the number of delegates that are not attending in person.