Exhibition sales and bookings
In a busy world often dominated with social media, the importance of connecting in a live face-to-face setting has never been more important. Exhibiting at this world-class conference and exhibition will put your products and services in front of the industry. Speak directly to decision-makers, demonstrate your products and promote your value in an environment purpose-built for business discussion.
Click here to view the Exhibition Prospectus.
Click here to view the Exhibition Opportunities.
Click here to view the Exhibition Floorplan.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to have your company associated with Australia’s premier energy network event.
- One of the largest energy events in Australia
- Over 800 attendees from across Australia and around the globe are anticipated to attend EN2021
- Tailor a booth to feature your goods and services and promote business discussion
How do I book?
1. Download and view the Exhibition Prospectus here.
2. Complete the exhibition application form via the Exhibition Application Form.
* Please note those who exhibited at Energy Networks Australia Conference + Exhibition in 2018 will be given preference when processing applications.
3. An Energy Networks Australia representative for EN2021 will be in touch to confirm your allocation or to further discuss options to suit your requirements.
To view full terms and conditions for exhibiting at the EN2021 Conference + Exhibition click here.
For any questions please call: Vanessa Caldwell on 0420 216 133 or [email protected]
Am I eligible for a Federal Government Grant?
The Energy Networks conference and exhibition has been listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events on Austrade’s website. This means eligible businesses can apply for funding under the Business Events Grants Program to cover up to 50 per cent of the costs of participating in EN2021.
Grants from $10,000 to $250,000 per entity are available. Applicants can apply for multiple events listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events.
Grant applications close 5pm (AEDST) on 30 June 2021 or earlier if funding is exhausted. Existing and new exhibitors and sponsors are eligible to apply. For further information or to apply please go to business.gov.au.
With the ongoing support of our loyal sponsors and exhibition partners, EN2021 is set to be an outstanding event. This is the time to plan to connect and engage with business and industry professionals through involvement at the network sector’s premier conference.