Exhibition sales and bookings
In a busy world often dominated with social media, the importance of connecting in a live face-to-face setting has never been more important. Exhibiting at this world-class conference and exhibition will put your products and services in front of the industry. Speak directly to decision-makers, demonstrate your products and promote your value in an environment purpose-built for business discussion.
Click here to view the Exhibition Prospectus.
Click here to view the Exhibition Opportunities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to have your company associated with Australia’s premier energy network event.
- One of the largest energy events in Australia
- Over 1,000 attendees from across Australia and around the globe are anticipated to attend EN2020
- Tailor a booth to feature your goods and services and promote business discussion
How do I book?
1. Download and view the Exhibition Prospectus here.
2. Complete the exhibition application form via the Exhibition Application Form.
* Please note those who exhibited at Energy Networks Australia Conference + Exhibition in 2018 will be given preference when processing applications.
3. An Energy Networks Australia representative for EN2020 will be in touch to confirm your allocation or to further discuss options to suit your requirements.
To view full terms and conditions for exhibiting at the EN2020 Conference + Exhibition click here.
For any questions please call:
Senior Partnerships Manager
Energy Networks 2020
Sane Event Group
M +61 (0)420 216 133
Countdown to EN2020
Local member Host Networks
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Merivale and Glenelg Streets
South Bank, Brisbane
Opened in 1995, BCEC is owned by South Bank Corporation on behalf of the Queensland Government and is proudly one of Australia’s premier venues for events, exhibitions and conferences.
For more information about Energy Networks 2020 Conference + Exhibition, please contact:
SANE EVENT GROUP
1/11 Forest Rd, Hurstville NSW 2220
+61 2 9553 4820