Call for abstracts
The call for abstracts has NOW CLOSED.
The Program Development Committee is now in the process of blind-reviewing abstracts and developing the program.
If you have submitted an abstract, you will likely hear back via the portal in November 2019.
The Program Development Committee aims to create a program that deals with current challenges in the energy sector but also looks into the future to see how the sector may continue to evolve and change. Speakers at the conference will be specialists from across the energy network sector and its supply chain.
Some further guidance about abstracts:
- Your abstract should be exclusive to EN2020 conference and not one that has been presented or will be presented at another conference in Australia before EN2020.
- Previous presentations can serve as the basis of your abstract but must incorporate new and original material.
- Your abstract should contain new knowledge or experience in a field of relevance.
- Abstracts on case studies are highly regarded.
- Data in your presentation must be technically correct.
The PDC is seeking presentations that address new research and insights; case studies, pilots and project results and excellence in technology and service delivers.
- Please carefully read the frequently asked questions (FAQs) if you are looking for more detail about the abstracts process.
- The online portal is managed by the EN2020 conference organisers, Sane Event Group +61 2 9553 4820 or EN2020@saneevent.com.au.
- Questions regarding EN2020 program should be directed to Amanda Kennedy, PDC Chair, Energy Networks Australia +61 3 9103 0402.